I don’t know about you, but I’m celebrating my accomplishments in 2012. Personally I didn’t make the 12 race goals, but I know a few of you did. There is still one weekend left in 2012 to get any final races in and submit any more races you need to into the form.
I compiled a list of all the submissions:
- Queenbliss.tumblr.com - 18 races
- Healthybuddha.tumblr.com - 13 races
- Jenereesa.tumblr.com - 12 races
- 1milemarathoner.tumblr.com - 10 races
- Sherunsforsanity.tumblr.com - 3 races
- Mariadoeslife.tumblr.com - 2 races
- Pleasedontyouforget.tumblr.com - 2 races
- Dejaderp.tumblr.com - 1 race
- Getfitmadison.tumblr.com - 1 race
- Glutastic.tumblr.com - 1 race
- Tabathab.tumblr.com - 1 race
If this total is incorrect, it is your responsibility to message me to let me know AND make sure you add to the form. These are all the races that were submitted to me. I will be checking again next week after January 1. I will not be accepting any changes after that time.
Also if you changed your URL during the year you need to let me know if you submitted with your old URL and your new URL. 1milemarathoner is the only person I know of who has done this, but I feel like others did this as well. It’s not a big deal if you did as long as you let me know.
There will be one grand prize (I will draw a winner out of those who completed the 12 races in 2012). But the rest of you who completed the goal will receive a little token as well. More on the prizes after January 1.
So you have a few days to get any last submissions in. Remember that I still need some sort of proof (a photo, a URL to a blog post, a screen shot of your finish time, etc.), but you all have been great about doing that all year.
2012 is coming to an end. Remember to celebrate all that you accomplished no matter how big or small.
Healthybuddha’s 12 race of 2012: the Color Me Rad 5k in Columbia, SC