- It is recommended to run one race per month, but we all know that life can become hectic and sometimes it gets in the way. So somehow, try to participate in 12 races during the next 12 months.
- Races can be official, timed, untimed, fun runs, but they have to be actual races.No virtual races count.
- You must submit proof of your race. Proof can include photos of you at the race (start/finish line, running, etc), photo of your race bib, medal, t-shirt, or a link to the online results.
- Also, every time you complete a race complete the form here. This will help me keep track of everyone’s progress, and you all can check on everyone else’s progress as well. ***This is the most important part!***
- This can get pricey, so look for free races in the area. These do exist.
- At the end of 2012, I will enter everyone who completed this challenge into a raffle for an awesome prize.
You can join at any time. Just be sure to log in races you have run in 2012. Reblog and follow this blog to enter the challenge! Also, leave a message on this blog so that I can make a list of all of the participants. Happy running, everyone!